Friday, April 27, 2007

My 4 Things

4 Things About Me

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. English Teacher, in Korea
2. Professional Whale Watcher
3. Aquarium Diver
4. River Guide

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Along Came Polly
3. Forest Gump
4. Shanghi Noon


4 places I have lived:
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. Washington D.C.
4. Costa Rica

4 television shows I watch:
1. Friends...I have all the discs
2. Amrerican Idol....I dont care what you say, I like it.
3. 24, but I'm kind-of over it. Jack Bauer the endless hero. Blah!
4. Whatever Ry is watching

4 places I have gone on vacation:
1. New Zeland
2. Italy, Almalfi Coast
3. Camboida
4. India

4 websites I visit almost daily:
1. Yahoo
2. Halhouse
3. Bank
4. News

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Marshmellows
2. Fresh bread
3. Fresh fish (ono, ahi, mmmm)
4. Sushi

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Any Spa, receiving any kind of treatment...massage, facial, pedicure. Good call Mel!
2. Big Beach in Maui or any tropical beach for that matter
3. Africa, I havent been there yet
4. Flying through the sky in a plane where I'm the pilot

4 people I would tag:
1. Nic
2. Robyn
3. Beth
4. Beef

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

It has been a while since I last checked out your blog. A lot has changed, especially your new location. I hope you and your honey are loving it. With all your extreme adventures and exciting life, it makes me smile how down to earth you still are (and actually admitting you like american idol) :)
from: your kind of sister-in-law ????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home