Monday, January 15, 2007

Let's Play Catch-Up

Its been a while since my last blog. We made it back to the United States, stayed for a bit in New York and then spent the next two months visiting our families in Utah and California. Here are some of the highlights:

Jeeping in Moab with the Allen Clan and all its extentions! We had 50 people for Thanksgiving dinner! That's a lot of turkey!!


Christmas with the Wulffs in sunny San Francisco.


A visit to Alcatrez Island! Where we saw the tiny jail cell of Al Capone...
and a bunch of other guys who spent time on The Rock!




I manged to become one year older in the midst of all the commotion and Ryan was kind enough to take me to breakfast, as is tradition. We spent my birthday at Pier 39 in San Francisco watching sea lions and eating clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls and then he took me to see the Nutcracker ballet. It was a lovely birthday dispite the fact that I am now older than I ever thought I could be!
We also went to Tahoe for New Years. We went snowboarding and hung out by the lake but unfortunately didnt get any pictures since I forgot my camera! I am really bummed because it was easily one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life! We had a good time there with Ryan's cousins.

We are in New York again, en route to Washington D.C. where we'll be setting up camp for Ryan's new job. I'll continue to post on this blog despite the fact thatwe have already been around the world on our most recent adventure and are now starting back in the other diretion!

Send along your comments!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Mom said...

I like the way you spell. Nice blog. I am directing my friends to your blog. Around the world and still everyday life for you. They will be inspired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home